Apparatus of “Sound Bound”
Music box, Audio jack, Crocodile clip, LDR, Whistle, Laser module, Sound module, Musical module, Dot-bar module, Sound generator, Ring magnet, Rubber pipe, Stethoscope head, and many more…
What can you do with them?
· Making fun sounds from a balloon by Inserting triangle-quadrilateral-pentagon-shaped small objects.
· Making a chicken sound using a paper cup.
· Making melodious sound with the music box and knowing the science behind this.
· Making a telephone with the paper cupboard box
· Learning about different kinds of sound waves by doing practical experiments.
· Measuring the intensity of sound by using the dot bar module.
There is a total of 17 experiments and more than 50 activities in this science box.
Benefits of “Sound Bound”
This science box is very useful for higher class students, like class 9, 10, and O-level, even A-level students will have fun! The basic nature of sound, frequency, and different kinds of sound waves will be understood easily by practical experiments. The experiments will give a good insight into the laws of physics, and they will be eager to know new things!